Job Code: 00039-12761
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida â€" North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC). NFRMC is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , senior care , women's health and wound therapy , among other services. A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017. North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain. POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for management and leadership of the Cardiac Cath Lab Department.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Participates in administrative function/responsibilities for CVL
- Oversees the transcription and processing of patient reports to insure physician satisfaction.
- Determines specific responsibility of personnel within the CVL.
- Plans, coordinates and evaluates patient care activities of the CVL.
- Develops all CVL policies and procedures in collaboration with associated CVL services.
- Develops and updates department business plan and goals consistent with the facilityâ€™s strategic business plan, mission and vision.
- Proactively provides information that affects organization wide plan.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and communicates to employees, department and facility goals.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Responds, promotes and supports changes with flexibility.
- Manages departmental plan consistent with budgetary constraints.
- Manage fiscal operation of department using the budget as a guideline for revenue and expense analysis.
- Develops new processes or services that includes, when appropriate, business and financial justification.
- Concurrently analyzes department statistics on an ongoing basis to determine potential variances and make adjustments where necessary.
- Identifies savings opportunities or revenue enhancements that add value to departmental or facility processes.
- Adheres to and enforces accounts payable policies.
- Utilizes operation reports to manage departments.
2 year associate degree in related field.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
5 to 8 years related experience.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
Registered Nurse RN or
CRT radiologic technologist and licensed in the State of Florida. BLS
Last Edited: 04/09/2018