Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Assistant Golf Professional provides the highest level of customer service and maintains the golf shop in an appealing manner while on shift.
- Maintain the day-to-day golf operation and assist the Director of Golf and Merchandise Manager in the manner in which they request.
- Display conduct in an appropriate manner at all times in accordance with the Omni Hotels and the PGA of America.
- Initiate and promote golf activities for guests and members of the resort.
- Perform duties and meet requirements for sales, rentals, tournaments, golf leagues, and services which the Director of Golf and Merchandise Manager deems necessary.
- Promotes the interests of the resort in providing services to guests and members.
- Opens and closes the golf shop including daily cash reports, bank deposits and end of day golf reports.
- Instructs private and group lessons and assists with clinics.
- Manage sales, player services and the pace of play when on duty.
- Enforce all the facility rules and regulations governing the use of the golf course, golf cars, and other golf facilities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Previous experience in golf shop merchandising, and tournament operations preferred.
- Must have general golf knowledge.
- Level I PGA Apprentice in good standing.