To ensure all Housekeeping areas are fully serviced and clean. Also ensure that all assigned public areas are serviced in accordance to Omni Standards.
- Completes guest requests.
- Ensures that House Attendants are working appropriately with GRAs or Turndown Attendants.
- Checks chute rooms and guest room corridors to cleanliness.
- Checks inventory of linen rooms closets.
- Checks vending machine area.
- Assists in moving furniture.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.