Scheduled to open in 2017, the luxurious Omni property will be one of the only full-service upscale hotels in the area, and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use development, which will be anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and the Ford Center. The publicly owned, 12,000-seat multipurpose event center will be used by the City of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District (FISD) to host various activities including athletic competitions, graduations and other special events. The Dallas Cowboys will also use the event center as its training facility. The hotel, Cowboys facilities and other retail outlets are all part of the 91-acre development, The Star .
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airports, Omni Frisco Hotel will feature 300 guest rooms, meeting space and a ballroom, along with several food and beverage experiences, including a rooftop pool deck. The hotel will serve meeting groups, as well as business and leisure travelers alike, including visitors attending Cowboys training camp, as well as the many events and activities hosted at the multi-use events and sports facility. Guests can also enjoy the retail and dining establishments that will be adjacent to the hotel.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within our food and beverage division. Stewards thoroughly wash and neatly store all of the serving ware, cookware and utensils utilized in food preparation and service. Additionally, they help deliver food to events and transport serving ware back to the kitchen post event.
- Responsible for thoroughly and efficiently washing dishes, pots, cookware and utensils in compliance with Omni's high sanitation standards
- Responsible for breaking down Queen Marys full of food and serving ware from banquets and the outlets
- Responsible for safely loading and unloading the washing machine in accordance with Omni's standards
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms
- Responsible for neatly storing clean cookware and serving ware in the proper locations
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to push, pull, or lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in stewarding is strongly preferred
- Food safety certification is required