Scheduled to open in 2017, the luxurious Omni property will be one of the only full-service upscale hotels in the area, and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use development, which will be anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and the Ford Center. The publicly owned, 12,000-seat multipurpose event center will be used by the City of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District (FISD) to host various activities including athletic competitions, graduations and other special events. The Dallas Cowboys will also use the event center as its training facility. The hotel, Cowboys facilities and other retail outlets are all part of the 91-acre development, The Star .
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airports, Omni Frisco Hotel will feature 300 guest rooms, meeting space and a ballroom, along with several food and beverage experiences, including a rooftop pool deck. The hotel will serve meeting groups, as well as business and leisure travelers alike, including visitors attending Cowboys training camp, as well as the many events and activities hosted at the multi-use events and sports facility. Guests can also enjoy the retail and dining establishments that will be adjacent to the hotel.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred