Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide assistance and services to guests in order to ensure that their arrival and departure experience is pleasurable and informative.
- To assist in the transport and storage of guests luggage
- To assist with guest packages.
- transport to guest room
- transport to guest meeting area; Omni meeting rooms
- To properly "log" all trips originating from the "Bell Stand."
- Knowledge about daily events happening within each hotel.
- Responsible for a clean and "smart" appearance of uniforms.
- Knowledgeable about all hotel amenities.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the front drive and lobby area.
- Interact with every guest using Omni Standards.
- Fully understand and implement "Moments of Service".
- Call taxi for guests as needed.
- Direct guests to the Front Desk.
- Ensuring guest's laundry is properly logged & delivered on time.
- Inform leaders of any challenges in the process.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.