Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
Job Description The salon attendant is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by providing and maintaining the highest standards of customer service and creating a feeling of comfort and relaxation for our guests.
The Salon Hair Assistant maintains the Salon in a fashion that ensures it is clean and refreshed on a regular basis, based on the standard established by the Salon Artistic Director and at a level that meets or exceeds health and sanitation requirements.
- Cleans floors, chairs, treatment rooms / areas, retail fixtures and cases, and other furnishings and surfaces in assigned areas.
- Ensures that products are restocked and refreshed as necessary.
- Follows established health and safety guidelines when cleaning surfaces that require sanitized surfaces.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entirety of the scheduled shift.
- Must be flexible with schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology.
Associates must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the Company, including those set out in the Associate Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or in writing) to associates.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company. Associates are required to comply with supervisory instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities and assignments requested by supervisors, managers or other Company officials.
This job description does not constitute an employment contract between Omni Hotels and any associate.
The job responsibilities of this position may include cross training in other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department or work area.