Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
Job Description The Spa Locker Room Attendant assumes a pivotal role in the Spa operation relating directly and indirectly to the overall guest satisfaction and to the ultimate success of the Hotel and Spa. Given the integral nature of the position, the spa locker attendant demeanor must be reflective at all times of the highest quality standards of professionalism exemplified by Omni Hotels, as they are responsible for the best experience possible being both the first and last point of contact. A consistently positive attitude and knowledge of all facets of the operation with attention to detail are required.
- Relay with confidence both service and product benefits to guests.
- Assist team and managers with miscellaneous duties.
- Ability to set up, break down and maintain beverage bars in lounges and fitness facility.
- Assist with locker room maintenance and restocking /filling locker room products.
- Greets guests arriving in the locker rooms and assigns lockers to each guest.
- Provides assistance to guests using the facility, including confirming appointment times, booking services and directional assistance.
- Offers water, robe, slippers and other assistance to guests as appropriate.
- Ensures the facilities remain clean including the lockers, showers, wet areas, relaxation lounges and social lounges.
- Ensures the facility remains well stocked in towels, amenities, water, tea, fruit and other guest supplies.
- Open and closing duties include setting up and breaking down the locker room daily.
- Exemplary guest service skills
- Ability to work under pressure without letting that pressure show to the guest
- Self motivated with "can-do" positive attitude
- Friendly, congenial personality
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Responsible, dependable
- High personal standards and values
- Flexible and cooperative