This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms
- Provides immediate feedback to room attendants if work is not up to standards; providing appropriate follow up training
- Reports any repairs or discrepancies in guest rooms
- Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports
- Assists with the maintenance of a fully stocked linen closet
- Ensure all lost and found items are logged appropriately and follow up on lost and found inquiries.
- Ensure each room attendant has appropriate supplies and linen, and maintains a neat and well organized cart.
- Assist with the cleaning of guest rooms, amenity delivery, turn down service and laundry execution when necessary.
- To assist in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives or excellence in service and cleanliness.
- Assigns special projects as directed by Housekeeping Management.
- Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed limits.
- Be familiar with all Housekeeping operating procedures, including PDQ standards
- Provide support to the Director and Assistant Director of Housekeeping in all areas of the Housekeeping operations.
- Ensure that the public areas are clean and tidy when necessary
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process.
- To be thoroughly knowledgeable Housekeeping Moments of Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless Internet, Select Guest Program, Frequent Flyer Mileage Program, Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program)
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments (to include PBX, Guest Services, Housekeeping, F&B outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and Purchasing)
- Understand the importance of our Medallia scores.
- Maintain Four Diamond Standards of guest service
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained
- Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Be actively engaged with all housekeeping associates, providing recognition, training and motivation.
- Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences by utilizing the Power of One and encourage staff to do the same.
- Perform other duties | special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Management
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior hotel housekeeping experience required or other relevant hotel experience
- Prior supervisory experience or relevant leadership experience is strongly preferred
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires frequent bending and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs. Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must live within 100 miles of the hotel property.
End of Job Description