Job Code: 00311-7312
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is currently accepting applications for a registered Echo Technologist (Echo Tech) on a PRN (per diem) basis in our Cardiac Imaging Department. Echo registry and BLS required for this as-needed Echo Tech. Availability for days, nights, weekends on call is required.
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
- Graduate of a program in Echocardiography approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association or documented equivalent education, experience and training.
- Current Echo Registry.
- RVT certification a plus, not required.
- Previous experience performing echocardiography procedures preferred.
- Current American Heart Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Last Edited: 03/05/2018