Salary: $17.35/hr.Job Summary:
- Remove batches from each box in the order from which they are in the box.
- Select appropriate softtrac for each box.
- Select correct scan process for each box.
- Remove paperclips/rubber bands.
- Remove staples when necessary.
- Tape holes when necessary.
- Place documents back into the box they came from in the order from which they are scanned.
- Sign box label to indicate box was scanned.
- Clean scanners.
- Maintain departmental efficiency standards.
- Interact with other team members as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Must strictly follow workflow process and chain of command.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
West Indianapolis, IN.Position Type:
4:00pm-12:30am Monday-Friday, every other Saturday may be required. Pay:
$17.35/hr. ($13.22 base pay plus $4.13 health and welfare benefit.) Qualifications:
How to apply:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to do all the work listed above.
- Must be able to pass government clearance due to handling sensitive materials.
- Complete an online application on our website www.expressindywest.com
- Submit it to the West Indianapolis, IN office.
If you are interested in this position please call our office for a phone interview: 317-297-2341
We are located at 6233 Corporate Drive; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278