To provide strategic vision and operational oversight for the rooms division in order to fulfill our brand promise and Core Values Responsible for overall quality of the guest experience working in concert with corporate operations leaders across all disciplines.
- Accountable for brand standards, service initiatives the guest experience, guest feedback trends and actions to address issues, talent development and retention
- Oversight for regional support teams in rooms, housekeeping, and engineering
- In concert with Operations team members, develop strategic objectives and goals for the company and ensure timely execution of these objectives into key components of the hotel's operation at assigned hotels.
- Insure the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company utilizing whatever resources are necessary to fulfill the trilogy
- P rovide regular and effective updates to the Senior Leadership team on the performance of assigned areas and the leaders in the region.
- Actively participate in operations meetings and senior staff meetings at the corporate office; responsible for briefing corporate colleagues on noteworthy issues in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates to create improved processes and management methods to generate higher performance.
- Critically analyze all guest experience metrics; including but not limited to JD Powers, Medallia, Trip Advisor, Alerts, Moments of Service/Power of Engagement execution, AES and other indicators as they evolve.
- Mentor talent to perpetuate the Omni Hotels & Resorts service experience including LID/MID/SDDP/EID/Succession Planning and maintain a personal connection with High Potential Leaders
- Maximize associate performance and positive morale by serving as an ambassador of Omni Hotels & Resorts Core Values.
- General Manager in a luxury or upper upscale environment, or:
- Brand Operations Experience with oversight for service
- Resort, Convention and City Center Hotel experience a plus
- Demonstrated track record in achieving results
- College Degree
- Outstanding communications and leadership abilities
- Legacy of mentoring talent