Job Code: 01406-5462
Days (rotating weekends)
Alaska Regional Hospital is looking for an experienced EEG Tech to join our team to fill their Lead opening!
The Lead EEG Technician is under the general supervision of the Manager of Respiratory Care. They are also responsible for providing quality electro-neurodiagnostic test services to inpatients and outpatients, neonate to adult and as ordered by the physician within the established policies and procedures of Alaska Regional Hospital.Qualifications:
- One year of previous EEG experience required.
- Current BLS under the American Heart Association.
- Registry eligible OR registered with ASET required.
- Knowledge of specialty equipment and tools: EEG equipment.
- Organized and able to prioritize.
- Able to follow/give direction.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Last Edited: 11/21/2017