Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To ensure that all Banquets and other Food and Beverage outlets have the required quantities of sanitized equipment/supplies to meet the business needs of the hotel.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective running of the Steward Department ensuring that operating costs are minimized.
- To execute company and hotel policies and procedures relating to the Stewarding Department, thereby ensuring that the services provided achieve the established standards of performance, within the agreed budgetary controls.
- To advise the Stewarding Manager on all matters relating to the Stewarding Department.
- To be responsible for a high standard of sanitation throughout the Stewarding areas.
- To work with Stewarding Manager on the purchasing of all cleaning supplies, china, glassware, cutlery and equipment.
- Responsible for storage, requisitioning of all materials and equipment
- Taking and calculating of material stock (inventory) as required.
- Reporting to the Stewarding Manager all breakages, cleaning supply consumption, etc.
- In conjunction with the Stewarding Manager, establish standards of performance for the Stewarding Department.
- Maintaining all equipment to a high standard, i.e.: dishwashers, burnishers, etc., and reporting to maintenance any defects.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.