Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Provides professional facial and cosmetic treatments offered on the current Salon treatment menu to clients for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must possess current State Cosmetology License.
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.