Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day/week/month.
- Current State Massage License
- 1 year of minimum experience in massage therapy
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines standard operating procedures.
- Effective communicator
- Excellent guest care, guest service and attention to detail
- Flexible and cooperative
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.