Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
Cleans guest and associates service elevators.
• Cleans and services executive offices.
• Cleans the cafeteria and all associates corridors.
• Cleans and services all public restrooms and associate locker rooms (men and ladies).
• Cleans and services all lobby areas.
• Cleans outside entrances, associate entrance and main entrance to hotel.
• Complete guest request.
- Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.