Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To graciously welcome guests to the hotel offering them assistance with their baggage and directions to the Front Desk, while effectively managing the flow of traffic in and out of the Front Drive at the Mount Washington Resort.
- Greet Guests and welcome them to the hotel
- Tags the baggage with the proper claim checks and gives the guest his/her claim ticket for the baggage.
- Unloads the baggage from the car or taxi and bring it inside to the Bellstand.
- Direct guests to the Front Desk.
- Work in tandem with the Bell Captain with all luggage storage and retrieval.
- Loads the baggage in the cars for departing guests thanking them for choosing our hotel.
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work areas at all times.
- Controls the traffic flow in and out of the Motor Lobby.
- Controls traffic flow on the front drive.
- Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and nights.