Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Banquet Delivery Truck Driver is responsible for operating a company vehicle (Box Truck) to transport necessary items to events on property, and is additionally responsible to assist with setup and tear down of the banquet space. When deliveries are complete, the Driver will additionally assist with general stewarding, and be for the overall cleanliness of the dishes, utensils, cookware, and kitchen equipment and facilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and stand for 8-12 hours per shift
- Must possess a valid US Driver's License, and pass a Motor Vehicle Record Check
- CDL, with experience driving a "box" truck (preferred)
- Previous dishwasher / steward experience in a professional kitchen (preferred)
- Food Handlers Certification (preferred)