Express Employment Professionals Conway AR
is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. Pay will be $16.00hr
minimum; could be more depending on experience. Will train on 1 st shift (7am-3pm) but position is for 2 nd shift 3pm-11pm
. Position is located in Conway, AR.
- CLICK HERE & submit online application to the Conway Arkansas Express Pros office
- Please email resumes to Jobs.ConwayAR@ExpressPros.com ATT: 2 nd shift Maintenance Tech
- Contact one of our recruiters to schedule an interview (501) 358-5080 (ph)
- Our office is located at 721 Front St, Conway, AR 72032
- Click HERE to find out more about our application & interview process
- Utilizes mechanical, electrical, and plumbing expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, building and grounds.
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Remains current with the latest and emerging industry regulations and codes relative to mechanical and electrical systems design and operation.
- Ensure corporate policies and standards (OSHA regulations, applicable laws, etc.) are followed daily.
- Shares “best practices” within Maintenance Department.
- Engages is planning, evaluation, organizing, and integrating.
- Attend scheduled trainings and meetings.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Regular use of complex machines and equipment (desktop/laptop computer and software, road and productions machines and equipment, etc.)
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job such as Mechanical, Maintenance, Engineering, etc. plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Job Type: Full-time with long term opportunity. Zero Fees to APPLY with Conway AR Express Pros Benefits of working with Express to find YOUR next career:
LIKE US on Facebook for local Conway AR Job Leads- LIKE HEREExpress Pros Conway AR has job openings in the other following industries:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits 401K
- ZERO fees
Landscaping, Receptionists, Warehouse Workers, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Sales, Mechanics and more!!
Contact our TEAM Recruiters (501) 358-5080 (ph)
Express Office: Conway
721 Front Street
Conway, AR 72032